We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
- You may cancel your Scribezest subscription anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Account cancellations take effect at the end of your current billing cycle. Essentially, what this means is if you cancel the subscription at the middle of the billing cycle, you will not be charged again from next billing cycle.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Scribezest service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Scribezest may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.
- Note: No refunds are offered, is the subscription is canceled in the middle of billing cycle once you’re past the 7-day money-back guarantee period.
7-Day Money Back Guarantee
- All Scribezest plans come with a 7-day money back guarantee. The duration of 7 days begins immediately upon first payment. The 7-day money back guarantee only applies to new customers and not to existing customers that already are subscribed to / were subscribed to any of our subscription plans. Scribezest will also not commit to a money back guarantee for customers who were once paying customers, canceled, and then decided to re-instate their subscription to Scribezest.
- At any time during the 7-day period, customers can cancel their account and will be refunded in full with a minor service charge, applicable.
- In order to continue using the service, you will be automatically put to the payment plan you selected at the time of subscribing to Scribezest’s service(s). Do note that the billing cycle starts immediately upon the first payment.
Monthly Billing, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
- Scribezest charges and collects in advance the payment for use of its service. All services rendered are non-refundable once the period of 7-day money back guarantee is over.
- All subscriptions monthly, quarterly and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially canceled in writing. Customers may cancel anytime by emailing a notice to: email@example.com
- Customers will receive an email from Scribezest confirming that their subscription to the service has been canceled.
- Important: No refunds or credits for partial months, quarters or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- The fees that Scribezest charges for the monthly, quarterly, or yearly services exclude phone, and Internet access charges, as well as other data transmission charges. Any currency exchange settlements are based on the customer’s agreement with the payment method provider. To be clear: these charges are the customer’s responsibility.
- Customers have the ability to upgrade or downgrade their subscription plan for the services at any time. For any kind of upgrade or downgrade in subscription, the customer has to write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once confirmed, the customers will be charged as per the new subscription plan from the next billing cycle.
- With regards to downgrades on a subscription, Scribezest does not issue refunds or credits for partial months of service.
- These above policies apply to all the services listed on Scribezest unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials.